Announcements and Important Events
Kutztown Athletics has moved to an online registration process for the PIAA Pre-Participation Packet for all HS and MS athletics beginning with the fall 2019 athletic season.
In order to complete this process please read the following directions:
- Go to www.ktowncougars.org
- Click on the “Online Registration” on the right side of the screen.
- You will need to create a new parent account to complete the online registration even if you already have a fan account. After you complete this it will bring you to the online parent portal.
- Create the parent/guardian profile
- Create the student athlete profile
- Click on create forms – 2019-2020 online registration forms
- Complete every line that has a star in it. The “non-star” lines are optional. Please read all the documents and check the boxes as your electronic signature. Please check all the star boxes that you read the forms. If you need the Allergy/Anaphylaxis form, please print this off and turn it into the athletic office.
- Print the medical forms. You will need these to take with you when you have your physical performed. You can print them from the online portal or by clicking here.
- After all required boxes are filled and/or checked, at the end of the registration there will be a box to click that says “Submit Form.” You should then see a thank you message and “Your athletic department has received your information.”
If you have any questions please contact the athletic office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 484-641-5546.